- SOOTHES & PROTECTS: This natural soap for eczema is formulated with calendula that soothes and protects the skin to help prevent further reactions caused by eczema, psoriasis and other skin conditions.
- PROMOTES SOFT, SUPPLE SKIN: Formulated with hydrating olive oil, coconut oil and cocoa butter, this calendula soap makes your skin feel soft and supple and relieves any itchiness or flaking.
- NUTRIENT-RICH: This natural eczema relief soap takes a minimum of 3 months to create due to its nutrient-dense formula that involves infusing olive oil with dried calendula in order to ensure maximum absorption.
- 100% TRULY NATURAL: Natrulo's natural soap is made from pure essential oils and herbs sourced from North America. It's free of harsh chemicals, parabens, GMOs, petroleum, phthalates, and artificial dyes and scents so it is 100% safe and effective.
- EASY TO USE: Dampen skin, lather soap in hands and apply the suds to your face or body in slow circular motions. Allow the soap to penetrate for 10-30 seconds. Rinse skin thoroughly and pat dry before moisturizing.
Soothes Dry, Itchy and Flaky Skin
Get your confidence back and ease your discomfort with this all-natural calendula soap that’s specially formulated to help treat irritating symptoms like dry, itchy and flaky skin caused by eczema, psoriasis and other skin conditions. This all-natural eczema and psoriasis relief soap goes through an intense infusing process which takes over 3 months to create in order to ensure maximum effectiveness and nutrient-density.
Powerful Eczema Treatment Soap with All-Natural Ingredients
Calendula: Heals cuts, scrapes and wounds. A natural anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory with skin rejuvenating properties
Olive Oil: Prevents the loss of moisture in the skin; keeps skin soft and supple
Coconut Oil:Natural anti-microbial, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory with antioxidizing properties
Cocoa Butter: Hydrates and nourishes skin while improving elasticity. Helps to heal rashes caused by skin conditions like eczema and dermatitis
Ground Oats: Rich in Antioxidants - Fights Inflammation, Soothes, Seals in Moisture
Directed Use: Dampen skin and lather soap in hands. Apply the suds to your face or body in slow circular motions. Allow the soap to penetrate the skin for 10-30 seconds. Rinse skin thoroughly and pat dry before moisturizing.